Randstad Professionals is presently conducting a search for a SAP ByDesign Business Analyst to assist our retail client in the Santa Clarita Valley on an implementation project. This will be a full time, direct hire opportunity that offers competitive compensation, professional growth and an opportunity to work remote.
location: Valencia, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Analyse business needs of the company
- Partner with Accounting, IT and Operations
- Install and configure platform products
- Test and troubleshoot final systems setups
- Problem solve technical issues
- Provide end user support during and after implementation
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of ERP implementation experience in a Business/Financial Analysis role, advanced SAP ByDesign
experience, possess the ability to multi-task, manage deadlines, and adjust well to change. Other requirements include:
* Working knowledge of SAP ByDesign
* Bachelor's Degree, IT, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
* Top-Notch verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, please email resume directly to Ramiro De Santiago at Ramiro.email@example.com or call 818.299.9310
skills: SAP, IT - ERP Selection/Implementation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.