Our client is a leader in the financial services industry and they are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join them on their massive campus in Costa Mesa!
This is approximately a 6 month temp assignment but will give you exposure to major players within the company.
location: Costa Mesa, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Support monthly and annual labor planning and analysis processes
- Prepare regional revenue reporting
- Provide financial management support on Corporate Facility costs, including month end close and forecasting processes
- Drive standardization and create efficiencies across financial reporting and analysis models
- Prepare in-depth analysis on drivers of labor and headcount movements and research variances across source systems
- Analyze and interpret operating results and investigate variances
- Drive continuous improvements in forecast accuracy, process efficiencies, and system automations
- Adhere to service level agreements (SLAs) and performance metrics
- Experience in Hyperion or other enterprise planning and reporting tool preferred
We are somewhat flexible, but to be successful in this Senior Financial Analyst role you should have the following qualifications:
- Oracle and Hyperion experience
- 8-12 years experience
- Advanced Excel skills (create macros, pivot tables, v-lookups)
Apply now to be considered!
skills: Excel, Hyperion Enterprise
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.