A company located in Central San Diego is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for a 3 month opportunity. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for high-level financial analysis, capex/opex, across multiple departments.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8:00 to 4:00
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Analytical support for highly complex budget, financial, and resource projects
- Implements department budget allocations and maintains department chart of accounts
- Analyzes and prepares reports for annual resource allocation approaches, trended future requirements, operating forecasts, cash flow projections, sources and uses
- Support all aspects of financial planning and analysis including forecasting, annual budgeting, and monthly financial reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Experience in a healthcare insurance company
- Experience with the capitated payment model
- Excellent understanding of IBNR (incurred but not reported)
- Must be able to work various hours, days, shifts, on-call and locations
Click to apply now or email your resume to Jasmine.Aceves@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Financial Statements, Variance Analysis, Business Analysis, Financial Reporting, Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.