job summary: Fund Accountant Needed
Multi-billion dollar Private Equity firm in lower Fairfield County CT is looking to add Fund Accountants to their team! The ideal candidate will have previous work experience within a private equity/financial service environment.
location: Greenwich, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Updating and maintaining the general ledger
- Tax reconciliations and allocations
- Partnership relationship management including but not limited to:
- Managing inquires
- Financial reporting
- Cash activities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Private Equity experience; partnership accounting a plus!
- CPA and a mix of public and private experience is highly desirable
skills: Fund Accounting, Cash Management, Fund Reporting, Month-End Close, Bank Debt, Cash Forecasting, Board/Investor Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.