Sr. Property Accountant
Large Commercial Real Estate Investment Firm is seeking a Sr. Property Accountant to join their team in their White Plains office
This is a full time permanent position that is inclusive of a competitive base salary and benefits package.
location: West Harrison, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare month end and quarter end reports for respective properties
- Manage and complete general ledger journal entries
- Input budgets annually, then review regularly to provide detailed explanations of deviations from budget to Management
- Perform quarterly or annual CTI reconciliations
- Ensure that all property and tenant lease information is up to date and correct billing at all times
- Prepare Annual 1099's for respective properties
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience using Timberline or Yardi
- Commercial Real Estate or Property Management industry experience is required
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
skills: Excel, Timberline, Yardi
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.