job summary: Tax Accountant Role Summary:
Our client is looking to bring on a Tax Accountant to join their In-house team and help them with filing primarily within the payroll tax field. INDUSTRY ROLE!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 7 to 3
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Core responsibilities:
- Initiate daily payments for multi-state payroll taxes
- Ensure all transactions are recorded accurately and timely
- Conduct general tax research related to compliance issues
- Research and respond to tax notices
- Assist with all tax returns so they can be on a timely manner
- Research and investigate each state for payroll tax changes
- Research local tax jurisdictions
qualifications: Competencies, Education and Experience:
- 1+ years of Tax experience (internal OR external)
- Experience with Tax software is a plus
- Experience with ERP software is a plus
- Public accounting experience a plus
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field is highly preferred
Qualified applicants please either apply below or send your resume directly to Ryan.email@example.com
skills: Great Plains, ADP Taxware
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.