Payroll Manager ($105k - $115k), Richmond, VA
A well-established organization is looking for a Payroll Manager with 5+ years of experience to lead a team of 3 and oversee the payroll functions for 2000 employees.
This position has high visibility and it will report to the Controller and CFO.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Process multi state payroll for over 2000 employees
- Time and attendance front end administration
- Train and develop payroll staff
- Prepare the annual budget for the department
- BS Degree in Business highly preferred, in the absence, 8+ years of experience
- 5+ years of hands-on processing payroll multi-state (CA and IL included) with 3+ years of managerial experience are required
- Strong Excel
skills: Payroll Tax-Multistate, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.