Legal Recruiting Coordinator
Washington, D.C. Legal Recruiting Coordinator will work with all aspects of Legal Recruiting programs in Washington, D.C. and provide strategic support to the legal recruiting efforts of the Washington, D.C. office.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
This position requires a high level of collaboration with attorneys and staff and the ability to work independent and exercise independent judgment.
Candidate will interact with potential recruits, attorneys and staff at all levels of the Firm's business. Individual must be flexible with work allocation and have the ability to work overtime.
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years of experience recruiting within a law firm preferred.
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized, possess excellent proofing and communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships among lawyers and staff to achieve results; position requires a high level of collaboration with attorneys and staff and the ability to exercise independent judgment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
Qualified candidates should submit their resume in word format.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.