A leading organization in Richmond is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join their Accounting Department. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of corporate or public accounting experience. A CPA License is required.
This position will report to the Director of Accounting and Financial Reporting: High visibility and the opportunity to make an impact in a fast growing industry! Compensation: $70,000 - $80,000 + Bonus
- Unlimited time off!
- Full medical, dental and vision
- 401K Match!
location: Henrico, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Financial reporting, monthly close, annual and semi-annual reporting
- Assists with Internal and External Audits
- Perform reconciliations
- Prepares financial statements including footnotes and disclosures.
- Perform monthly balance sheet account reconciliations for various accounts including cash, and other accrued expenses
- Assist with special projects
- BS in Accounting
- CPA is Required
- 4+ years of Accounting experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with Directors and C- Level executives
- Strong Excel
- SAP experience is a plus
To apply, please send resume to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
for a confidential conversation and resume review.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.