We are currently looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our team! This individual will manage full life-cycle recruiting and will be responsible for continuously building strong networks and developing innovative and creative methods and techniques to source talent and promote the company.
location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 44 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Manage the requisition process from approval to on-boarding driving guiding hiring managers through the selection process.
- Partner with all levels of management, including the executive level, to identify staffing needs and to develop recruiting strategies to attract quality talent.
- Provide appropriate feedback throughout the interview and selection process to advise and influence hiring managers, ensuring an overall effective hire.
- Through proactive direct sourcing, advertising, networking and referrals, build a network of selected and targeted prospective candidates.
- Leverage online recruiting sources and in-house applicant tracking system to identify and recruit talent.
- Review resumes for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Pre-screen candidates and present synopsis and recommendations to hiring managers.
- Manage applicant tracking system ensuring system is regularly updated including applicant status throughout the process.
- Identify and recommend solutions to address challenges and/or opportunities and to streamline and improve recruiting processes.
- Initiate and maintain excellent relations with the business and HR partners.
- 5+ years of full cycle corporate recruiting experience
- Previous financial services recruiting experience is a HUGE plus!
- A track record of recruiting candidates in a high volume environment.
- Experience with a broad range of recruitment tools including web-based, candidate search databases, and social media. Knowledge of state and federal laws as they pertain to employment.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, internet recruiting tools, and applicant tracking systems; Workday Recruiting experience a plus.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills; self-motivated and capable of working independently with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication on the phone, in person, and strong writing skills.
skills: Word Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.