Growing CPA Firm located in West Palm Beach area has an immediate need for a Staff Accountant to join their fast-paced team. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for working with clients, reconciling statements, reviewing statistical reports servicing high net worth individuals.
location: West Palm Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Preparing and maintaining client books and personal financial satements
- Reconciliation of investments and brokerage statements and investment schedules
- Prepare fund accounting; estate and trust accounting and statistical reports
- Maintains the accounting functions of clients and their various entities
- Reconciling bank statements and QuickBooks account reconciliations.
- Provide customer service to clients, employees and other 3rd parties.
- Interact well with diverse levels of employees; collaborative, energized by the open exchange of ideas.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects.
- Function well in a fast-paced, high growth environment and a rapidly changing organization.
- Detail oriented and has strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- BBA Accounting, Finance, Business
- 5 - 10 years' experience in accounting and payables strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel and accompanying Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Proactive and solutions-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.