Randstad Professionals is presently conducting a search for a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst for a privately owned manufacturing and distribution client in Chatsworth. This is a newly created role that will be reporting directly to the Controller.
location: Chatsworth, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Forecasting, reporting and operational metrics
- Analyse financial data and create modeling templates for decision report
- Track KPI and prepare reports for leadership
- Work closely with accounting team to ensure accuracy of data
- Establish policies and procedures for cost analysis
- Identify areas for process improvement
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 + years of relative, progressive Financial Planning and Analysis experience and:
- Ability to multi-task, manage deadlines, and adjust well to change
- Bachelor's Degree, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Advanced MS Excel; SAP experience is a plus
- Top-Notch verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, please email resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818.299.9310
skills: Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Financial Statements, Variance Analysis, Strategic Planning, Business Analysis, Finance Model, Analysis - Sales, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.