job summary: Training & Development Specialist
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for a Training & Development Specialist. As the Training & Development Specialist you will be responsible for developing, updating and delivering new and existing materials.
location: Brockton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $42,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Deliver training to all company employees including new hire orientation, job specific training, general training and ongoing training for all employees
- Engage class audience to create an interactive and positive learning environment.
- Develop and prepare training material to support new and existing classes.
- Review daily performance of trainees to ensure accuracy, and compliance to policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback and coaching to trainees by discussing strengths as well as opportunities to improve performance.
qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS -
- Two years' related experience (technical, sales &/or service) training and development
- Current or previous experience REQUIRED
- Demonstrated passion for training and development
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills REQUIRED
- $42 -$52K to commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Business Development, Branch Management, teller, Mortgage Lending, Banking Relations, Banking Operations, Supervisor/Coach
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.