Great company in Hollywood seeking a Project Accountant to support the Controller and CFO. Great benefits, work life balance and working with a great, down to earth team!?
location: Hollywood, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 2 Years
- Primary Accounting lead for major construction project.
- Interface with project managers, outside vendors and suppliers and retail bankers.
- Preparation of monthly development requisitions and bank requisitions.
- Job cost analysis and financial reporting for both internal and external users.
- Track supplier and vendor contracts to control costs.
- General ledger and job cost posting and maintenance.
- Additional assignments as requested by CFO and Controller
- Manage the day to day budget and costs
- Bacherlor's Degree in Accounting of Finance preferred
- 2+ years of Project Accounting experience
- Technical accounting knowledge
- Sage 300 or Quickbooks experience is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with all level of the company
skills: Accounts Receivable, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.