Calling all Sales people! My client in Virginia Beach is looking to add a Sales Manager to their team. Ideally, candidates will have experience selling products and/or services to the Government/Marine sector. This is a great opportunity to expand your skills and work for a company that offers competitive pay, a flexible work environment, and that has high growth potential!
location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Sell current product lines to the Government/Marine sector in North America, including Naval Shipyards, Secondary Shipyards and applicable Government Facilities.
- Manage current account relationships and generate new business
- The individual will be tasked with signing up new OEM customers and increasing spend with additional customers/upselling new product lines.
- Attends related industry conferences in effort to target new customers and stay abreast on current topics/trends
- Develop new sales strategy
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BS Degree in Business, Marketing or related area.
- Must have experience in selling products or services to the Government, Navy Shipyards or related.
- Business development experience
- Ensure customer base are serviced in line with expectations and KPI´s
- Possess a proven track record of meeting sales goals
- Must possess strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and motivate employees
- Strong computer proficiency
- Some travel required
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this position, please email Alyssa Crnkovich directly at Alyssa.Crnkovich@randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.