Sr. Financial Analyst
This position is responsible for supporting the Controller and CFO, coordinating the planning process related to budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis that is required by the business. Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance. Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Ensure data is accurate and reporting requirements are sufficiently satisfied
- Weekly forecast analysis
- Month End Reporting
- Construction of metrics/reporting
- Interpretation of financial results
- Assist with the transition process of Detroit office
- Process improvement for the business
- Ensure that deadlines are met
- Provide customer, market and competitor analysis to assist the global business line and key markets.
- Monthly review and control of business line overheads globally.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting
- 3-5 years of progressively more responsible experience in accounting or finance
- Proven analytical skills and good understanding of financial statements preferable
- Ability to interface with individuals of all levels and backgrounds
- Good oral and written communication skills necessary, will be responsible for stakeholder communication at all levels
- Willingness to travel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.