- Manage creation and preparation of monthly Company and departmental accounting reports.
- Manage creation and preparation of Company annual operating budgets and quarterly updated budgets.
- Manage analysis of Company monthly and quarterly operating results, including investigation of variances or unexpected margin performance and deviation from budgets
- Manage allocation of corporate expenses to operational units
- Manage preparation and analysis of complex accounting reports
- Works with Business Operational units to develop/review processes in compliance with client contracts
- Develops and achieves goals of maintaining Operational Accounting metrics at or below established goals.
- Handle issues escalated by team members within the scope of authority provided by the team's manager
- Escalate issues and provide recommendations for problems outside the scope of authority provided by the team's manager
location: Lewisville, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Ensure high levels of staff communication, productivity, training, development, recognition, motivation, and commitment within the team
- Take initiative to proactively develop, collaborate with appropriate stakeholders, vet, effectively communicate, and execute agreed upon strategies which accomplish the highest priorities of the team
- Establish and ensure successful execution of the team's goals, objectives, and measures which are aligned to achieving departmental objectives
- Support the design, maintenance, and implementation of efficient and effective human resource capacity plans
- Support the creation of well documented, measurable, and auditable processes/workflows
- Provide budget input, as requested
- CPA designation a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Experience: Five to seven years of progressive technical and supervisory experience in the work of the function, 1-2 years' management experience of similar sized tea
skills: Mortgage Lending, Mortgage Closer, Mortgage Title Processing, Mortgage Credit/Collections, Mortgage Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.