Our client is seeking a STRONG AP Processor with high volume processing experience. This will be working for a very busy department with a great team!! The company offers medical/dental coverage, 401K match and AMAZING PTO!!
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $47,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 4 Years
- Perform full-cycle HIGH VOLUME accounts payable processes - including invoice matching with purchase orders, coding, batching and data entry
- Review entries for accuracy in account coding and banking requirements.
- Ensure invoices are recorded in accordance with company policy and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Resolve purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Communicate effectively with vendors and other employees to resolve payment processing issues
- Monitor invoice progress from receipt thru approval.
- Assist in reconciling supplier statements.
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
- 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in MS Excel and word
- Must be experienced with high volume transactions in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills required, both verbal and written
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
skills: AP, Month-End Close, A/P Processing, 1099s, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.