We are currently looking for a Client Services Associate for a large Financial Services company located in San Diego. The Client Services Associate will assist Financial Advisors with daily tasks including opening/transferring accounts, scheduling client appointments, and researching inquiries to resolve them in a timely manner.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8:00 to 5:00
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Manage account notifications regarding client accounts
- Address questions regarding account information, policies, statements, etc.
- Assist Financial Advisors with documentation for new accounts, transfers, distributions, and 1099s
- Assist Financial Advisors with meeting scheduling and preparation
- Experience supporting Financial Advisors at a Financial Services or Wealth Management company
- Strong service orientation and positive attitude
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screening, and credit check
Click to apply now or email your resume to Jasmine.Aceves@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Business Development, Trading, Administration, Customer Service, Business Analysis, Client Service, Portfolio Management, Asset Management, Bank Relations, Assessment, Portfolio Accounting, Business Management, Asset Based, Banking Relationships, Banking Relations, Banking Operations, Account Opening - Banking, Trust & Securities Accounting, Bank Investments, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.