job summary: Business Operations and Data Analyst
Global Insurance and Reinsurance Company is looking to hire a Business Operations and Data Analyst for their White Plains, NY Office.
This position is a full time permanent position that is inclusive of a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits package.
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Support reporting applications, data sources and processes for Global Business.
- Responsible for providing support to Global Business with regard to management information reporting and analytics.
- In addition to day to day production support, this position will be responsible for liaising with IT services to coordinate the delivery of new reports, business intelligence tools and enhancements to internal systems to improve data accuracy, clarity and consistency.
- Provide support for the Integrated Reporting and Operations initiatives.
- Meet with key business stakeholders to elicit and document business requirements for new reports / reporting functionality
- Participate in evaluating new technologies to support the organizations business intelligence needs
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-4 years of data analysis experience
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting services (Power BI and other Self Service BI platforms), and databases (i.e. SQL)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Expertise in delivery technologies and data access, including familiarity with metadata, data organization, and data quality assessment
- Familiarity with accounting and finance practices and principles
- Any prior ETL implementation experience is a plus.
skills: SQL, Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.