Exciting FP&A opportunity to join one of the best companies to work for in VA! Our client, a reputable, fast growing and well establish financial institution is looking to add an experienced FP&A professional to their team.
This position will have high visibility and offer the opportunity to join unique financial projects across the organization. Compensation is based on experience: $85k - $90k + 25%
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Complex financial analyses
- Monitoring actual vs budgets
- Reviewing financial data against plans, forecasts, and budgets.
- This role emphasizes developing and upgrading financial models.
- Work hand in hand with the VP of Finance and other department leaders
For more information, please reach out to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of corporate finance experience
- Advanced Excel
- Hyperion, SQL experience is a plus.
skills: Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.