One of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world, focusing on domestic property and casualty insurance, life insurance and retirement savings, asset management, and strategic investments.
Randstad is partnering with this industry leader, seeking a self-motivated Financial Services Representative to work in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Financial Services Representative Provides prompt efficient service for assigned product and/or service center internal and external customers. This role designs and administers plans funded by all types of investments, with investment direction provided by trustee(s) and/or plan participants.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $14 - 16 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Prepares all materials to propose, sell, and establish new plans and set up appropriate records: proposal illustrations, trust agreements, IRS determination reporting, employee communications and client administrative guide, census and plan information on system.
- Follow-up with appropriate internal administrative areas for completeness and accuracy of the end policy/account product.
- Reviews and approves requests for withdrawal, exchanges, deposits, annuity purchases, and contract cashouts. Requests additional information when necessary.
- Compiles management information such as contract and sold case activity as needed by internal management.
- Communicates with customers, sales force, other departments, regional and/or field offices and other industry companies through oral and written communications. Maintains appropriate records.
- Approves and processes business in accordance with government regulations, contract provisions, and internal procedures and controls.
- Provides quality customer service by demonstrating and understanding customer needs and emphasizing timely responses.
- Researches and corrects errors.
- Demonstrates the initiative and flexibility to identify situations that require exception processing and seek alternatives from more experienced personnel.
- Four years work experience. Work experience with undergraduate studies preferred.
- General office practices, customer service, and office equipment. Information systems and insurance/financial services industry practices (i.e. annuities, mutual funds) preferred.
- Basic mathematics, familiarity with office filing systems and record keeping procedures, and problem-solving techniques.
- Basic knowledge of contract law and the tax ramifications.
- Ability to prioritize own work within standards..
- Effective written and oral communication skills to interact with customers, team members, and management.
- Decision making skills necessary for customer contacts.
- Ability to identify and evaluate problems and analyze customer inquiries and determine the appropriate action.
- Decision making skills necessary for problem identification and correction.
- Ability to coordinate and conduct, direct or lead a project or the training of team members.
- Proven ability to operate a CRT and PC.
- High school studies. Undergraduate studies desirable.
- Participation in technical coursework such as LOMA, CLU, ChFC desirable.
- NASD series 6 and/or 26 preferred, and may be required based on assigned product/line-of-business or distribution system.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.