One of our bright mid-sized clients seeks for an Audit Manager CPA required with employee benefits client exposure, who will serve as an experienced member of the audit team. Client industry are Employee Benefit plans Mainly focusing on multi-employer employee benefit plans and membership organizations. They must have 7-10 years of public accounting experience. As an audit manager, you will be responsible for scheduling, planning and efficiently completing audit engagements. This position reports to the Partner(s) and will have direct responsibility for a number of audit teams.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Communicate with clients regarding audit related matters
- Review reports, opinions, management letters, and workpapers.
- Help develop audit plans and audit (in coordination with senior staff).
- Execute audit tests (internal control and substantive) using approved audit plans and standardized audit work papers.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Perform engagement management responsibilities, including performance reviews, task delegation, project scheduling, project financials, quality review and client management
- Supervise, review, and develop team members; provide engagement staff with regular feedback and guidance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is required
- A minimum of 7-10 years of public accounting experience
- Employee benefit plan experience preferred
- CPA required
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
Great flextime and perks!
skills: Excel, CPA, GAAP, Financial Audit, Excel Pivot Tables, Audit - Internal, Audit - External, Non profit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.