We are seeking a Senior Buyer with industrial buying experience to support our client in Orange County!
This is a great opportunity to completely manage the entire buying/procurement process for one of the divisions of a fast growing company on the rise.
location: Huntington Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
As the Senior Buyer, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Overseeing the buying of materials and parts for a large manufacturing division
- Maintaining spreadsheets and costs reports in Excel
- Creating custom bills
- Dealing with high component structures
- Interfacing with Engineering department
The ideal Senior Buyer will have the following experience:
- High attention to detail
- Experience in Manufacturing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and high pressure environment
- Intermediate Excel skills
No degree is required should you have the relevant experience necessary so apply now to be considered!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.