Randstad Professionals is assisting a Mission-focused organization in the Kansas City Metro Area in their search for an Accounting Manager! If you enjoy improving the quality of life of others while also watching the bottom line, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
location: Overland Park, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
Job duties for the Accounting Manager position include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Supervise and mentor 3-5 Staff Accountants.
- Assist with month-end closing, account reconciliations, journal entries, and A/P & A/R.
- Work with various Auditors throughout the fiscal year.
- Identify system improvements to make Accounting tasks more efficient.
Requirements for the Accounting Manager position include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree, Accounting.
- At least five years of experience.
- Real Estate / Construction Industry experience, highly preferred.
- Public Accounting experience, highly preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel.
- Adaptability to complex Accounting systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-directed.
If you are an Accounting Manager interested in joining an organization with a great work culture and a genuine desire to help others, please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com. Or, please call (913) 693-9809 for additional information. All inquiries and applicants are held in strict confidence. Thank you!
skills: Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Property Accounting, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.