Randstad is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our client's growing accounting team!
This is for one of the top healthcare solutions companies in the nation! This is a FAST HIRE role.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage custom contract data in an ERP system to allow for billing and revenue recognition processing, including but not limited to: project system setup, and maintenance of billing and revenue milestones
- Assure timely and accurate reporting of all financial transactions.
- Coordinate and prepare balance sheet reconciliations (Specifically Billed / Unearned, Earned/Unbilled and Project related pre-paid accounts).
- Follow internal controls to ensure integrity of the financial statements.
- Follow company revenue recognition policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred.
- CPA Certification highly preferred.
- 5 years minimum experience in accounting and finance required, including general ledger activities, account reconciliations, and accounting close cycle.
- Experience working in a public accounting firm is a plus.
- Experience with Lawson / SAP systems and project accounting is a plus.
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.