The Human Resources Manager is focused on providing effective and timely front-line customer service support for leaders, employees, Field HR, and the Payroll Team. This position will provide support for their questions, issues and problem resolution on services including, but not limited to, New Hire Onboarding, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Change Requests, Leaves Management, Talent Acquisition, and HR Compliance. The Human Resources Manager will also perform activities related to the HRIS, currently Ceridian Dayforce. This position requires a high level of professionalism and positive service attitude at all times, strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Oversee the processing of new hire transactions and facilitate the onboarding process.
- Receive and respond to HR inquiries via telephone, email, or in-person, and complete with a high degree of accuracy and strict adherence to written procedures, while maintaining confidentiality of all HR related information.
- Prepare and maintain employment records, pay changes, promotions, terminations and other employment activities within the HRIS, currently Ceridian Dayforce, and obtain the appropriate approvals for these employee changes.
- Collaborate with other HR subject matter experts and field HR to resolve employee issues in a thorough and timely manner. Redirect to escalated support resources when appropriate.
- Explain Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Advise and assist management and employees in the administration and review of all employee leave requests in accordance with regulations, policies, and procedures. Conduct all necessary follow up with management and employees with respect to available leave, leave status and updates, pay and benefits, work restrictions, and required forms.
- Perform back-office transactions in support of HR functions, including running ad hoc and scheduled reports, data entry, data reconciliation, mailings, filing, sending correspondence, sorting and routing incoming mail.
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established service delivery standards.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Previous HR Management Experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interpret and communicate HR policies, procedures, and programs.
skills: $500M-1 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.