Would you consider yourself results oriented? Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
We are seeking a highly skilled AR/Collections Associate for an immediate opportunity in Pomona, CA.
location: Pomona, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
AR/Collections Associate responsibilities:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Send invoices to the customers
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting customers
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Conduct custom collection campaigns on each client that consist of email, phone calls and standard mail correspondence
- Proven ability to overcome obstacles and get results
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with collections is required
- Three to five years of experience
If you are interested in a challenging yet rewarding AR/Collections position, apply now for immediate consideration!
skills: Credit Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.