job summary: Summary:
Responsibilities would include activities as they relate to Accounts Payable.Accounts Receivable and Customer Service
location: Cranbury, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 0 Years
- Enter customer orders into the system daily
- Coordinate the shipment of customer orders and prepare paperwork for shipping team.
- Invoice customers, send monthly statements, and follow up on past due payments.
- Maintain and up-to-date Google calendar for all inbound / outbound shipments (change calendar with immediate
- Schedule, track and contact carriers daily for outbound orders to ensure pick up.
- Setup and maintain customer files including customer special pricing.
- Assist customers via phone and/or email on status of their orders.
- Prepare, coordinate and ship customer sample requests.
- Collaborate with production to ensure orders ship on-time-in-full (OTIF).
- Work with the Warehouse Team to reconcile order and shipment discrepancies.
- Work with Freight companies on any damage claims.
- Process customer returns and credits.
- Enter payables into SAP with correct GL codes and timeframes.
3-5 years experience with office administration
Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Office-Word and Excel
Good communications skills and detail oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.