job summary: Attention seasoned Contracts Analysts!
Do you have an expertise managing the life-cycle of complex commercial agreements? Do you have the ability to analyze, negotiate, draft, amend, and manage commercial contracts? Are you experienced working in cross-functional role and interacting with internal departments such as sales and supply chain? If the answer is yes, do not hesitate to respond to this role immediately. Review Contracts:
- Conduct thorough review of contract documents in light of the company's legal thresholds and internal standards.
- Conduct final review of legal terms and conditions in all documents prior to execution. Support the execution of all contract documents.
Point of Contact for Contract questions:
- Manage and lead negotiations of individual contracts, purchase orders and vendor agreements.
- Oversee the development and implementation of a contracting strategy for individual agreements to meet the needs of both the company and Customer.
- Coordinate with a wide range of areas corporately to meet business needs.
- Review, negotiate and administer contractual documentation on an on-going basis securing the best terms and value to meet corporate objectives.
- Collaborate closely with other business units regarding contract requests and issues.
- Conduct correspondence with all stakeholders regarding status of contract request.
- Follow up with stakeholders to resolve issues and to efficiently complete contract documents.
location: South Windsor, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Draft, review and negotiate various contracts including equipment sales, installation and services agreements, license agreements, joint development agreements, non-disclosure agreement and supply agreements
- Analyze various areas of law related to the business including employment, contract and compliance
- Work closely with other members of the legal department and other departments on cross-functional matters
- Support the sales reps and business teams throughout the contract negotiation lifecycle. Assist the sales reps and business teams with contractual issues as they arise.
- 3 to 5 years of commercial contracts experience
- Cross-functional experience with emphasis on engineering, manufacturing, and sales departments
- Strong understanding of state and federal compliance regulations for numerous jurisdictions
- J.D. preferred but not required
skills: Government Contracting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.