A global manufacturer based in Hartford County, is currently seeking a Sr. Internal Auditor to join the Internal Audit team. This individual is going to assist in covering their US & international entities. As a Sr. Internal Auditor you will be responsible to provide management with an assessment of the internal control environment throughout the organization, including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance, identify potential cost savings, plus more!
location: Southington, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Evaluate the status of the internal control environment, including a review management's control self - assessment (CSA) within business units and provide recommendation to bridge the gap between the current and recommended state.
- Identify cost savings and efficiencies within the business units by performing business process reviews and develop action plans to implement best practices.
- Participate in operational process improvement projects, due diligence reviews and formulate recommendations to management.
- Domestic and international travel is approximately 35%.
Please call or email Alexis Christmas firstname.lastname@example.org; 203-929-7400 if you are qualified and interested.
- 3-5 years of accounting or financial experience.
- Big 4 audit or other public accounting audit experience or Fortune 500 management accountant or financial analyst with manufacturing or distribution experience.
- Multilingual skills helpful but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to communicate and engage at all levels of the organization.
- Strong PC and information systems skills.
- Impeccable integrity and the ability to work well as an individual contributor or as part of a team.
· Bachelor's degree required in accounting/finance. CPA and/or a Master's in Accounting, MBA, CISA, CFE or CIA credentials preferred.
skills: CPA, SOX, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.