Do you want a new career opportunity that offers challenges and has room for growth?
We are currently looking for a a recent graduate or an entry level HR professional to join the Human Resources/Payroll team to work in a downtown office for a chain of fast casual restaurants. If you're results focused, with strong attention to detail and enjoy learning new tasks, we would love to hear from you. Some payroll experience and knowledge of Dayforce payroll software will help you complete all job duties with this company.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Performs a variety of duties relating to the administration of day-to-day operations of payroll and accounting functions.
- Performs all payroll related duties including input of labor hours, vacation, sick, etc. during bi-weekly payroll runs utilizing payroll software.
- Enter contract labor hours & rates into software daily.
- Communicates with department heads for time-card review and obtains supervisory approval of time-card discrepancies.
- Process, reconcile, and close bi-weekly payrolls.
- Prepare month-end payroll journal entries
- Degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Minimum 6 months payroll department experience.
- Ability to process basic functions and formulas in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with payroll software a plus.
- Strong attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.