Business Systems Consultant
A major financial institution is looking for a Business Systems Consultant who will be responsible for working with user representatives from the Commercial Real Estate lines of business to create requirements for system enhancements and drive them through to implementation.
The CRE Salesforce platform is used by multiple lines of business within CRE, including Commercial Mortgage Servicing, Community Lending and Investment, Real Estate Capital Markets, and Multifamily Capital.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 33 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Work on several initiatives concurrently in various stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal customers (users and their representatives) and cross functional business partners such as Technology, Quality Assurance and Training.
- Work with lines of business and our learning and development team to prepare roll-out training and communications.
- Design and execute testing to ensure smooth implementations.
- Work closely with technology to ensure design and implementation fulfills business requirements.
- Negotiate with lines of business to deliver what they need while remaining within budget and time constraints, maintaining supportability and adhering to fundamental principles of system design and data integrity.
- Provide on-going user support.
- 3+ years product/application development and business analysis experience from inception through delivery including requirements gathering and documentation, customer review/validation of requirements, prioritization and queue maintenance, and user acceptance testing.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with User Interface design and workflow implementation - Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members.
- Ability to think strategically and deliver tactically.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Wholesale Banking business process/sales process experience.
- Familiarity with Real Estate lending & investment
- Familiarity with Asset Management - Experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
If your background matches the qualifications for this position, please apply and a Randstad Professionals recruiter will reach out to discuss the role further.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.