This is a Direct Hire Senior Finance
role with a high growth, global company north of Boston. The Sr. Financial Analyst will business partner with senior management and help drive financial performance. The Analyst will help the senior management in their decision making process via their efforts in forecasting, analyzing, budgeting, modeling, financial planning and M&A analysis. This is a great opportunity to make an impact and influence key stakeholders across the organization.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- This position will work directly, support and consult with the business by providing timely and accurate financial analytics, reporting, models and recommendations. Also, design and implement financial models in order to analyze current trends, predict future performance and make fact based recommendations.
- This role will support corporate and division leaders achieve and surpass goals. This person will get to demonstrate their keen business sense as well as their ability to translate financial concepts and information to members of the management team.
- Perform detailed data analysis and share conclusions/recommendations.
- Compile monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Evaluate and automate processes and systems
- Prepare schedules, analyze historical data and present budgets and forecasts for Executives.
- Prepare accruals, analyze past spend and assist with creating budget and forecast.
- Analyze factual vs budget and against historical trends
- Prepare & present financial reports for management meetings
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis as needed.
- B's in Finance (or accounting); MBA desired
- 3+ years of relevant experience in financial analysis and business partnering
- Ability to use various financial models effectively
- Demonstrated success interacting with various levels of management
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to design reports and assist in the development of trend/analysis reports in financial reporting software
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
skills: Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.