job summary: Now Hiring: English and Spanish Quality Assurance Specialist
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
The Bilingual Quality Assurance Specialist will primarily focus on applying high quality standards in multiple communication materials translated into Spanish. The Bilingual Quality Assurance Specialist will provide support to cross-functional teams with complex review work involving different applications and programming code.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $19.18 - 26.48 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- The Bilingual Quality Assurance Specialist will primarily focus on managing the translation process of materials translated into Spanish.
- Manage multiple review projects while consistently meeting tight deadlines and quick turnaround times.
- The Bilingual Quality Assurance Specialist will also focus on reviewing materials translated into Spanish.
- Assist in the review of materials following complex processes, strict guidelines, and tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with project managers to produce error-free translated documents and ensure that the quality of materials is up to par with enterprise standards and industry regulations.
- Support project managers with multicultural material requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or HS Diploma/GED with 4+ years equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of proven English to Spanish translation experience (candidate will be asked to provide samples of translation work and references).
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand Spanish. Native proficiency preferred.
- Proven experience editing and proofreading or writing and reviewing.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Tech savvy
- Excellent Spanish Spelling skills.
- Detailed oriented and ability to multitask
- Project Management, Marketing or Publishing industry experience
- Analytical skills and previous work managing data or programming logic highly desirable.
- American Translators Association Certification
- Experience with Healthcare Benefits
- Experience with MS Outlook, Adobe PDF, Trados and Cisco WebEx.
Minnetonka, MN If you would like to be a valued employee to their organization, please email qualified resumes to:
Amanda Nordmann firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: MS Office, Spanish, English
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.