A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Customer Marketing Specialist to work in the fast growing market of Dublin, OH!
The Customer Marketing team is responsible for the marketing and promotion of the Client's offerings to drive market share, program growth and customer retention. This role will develop and execute strategic marketing plans and programs to meet business objectives. The Customer Marketing Senior Specialist will be responsible for the execution of key marketing initiatives within the retail segment of the business.
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 23 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Receive collateral development requests (web, email, print) and input into electronic project management workflow system.
- Collaborate with project owner(s) to clarify direction provided and translate into actionable tasks for creative and digital personnel.
- Support development of written content, as needed, across multiple channels including web, print, social media, email, etc. (For example, pull existing content from several sources and collate into clean copy document that can be used by creative/digital personnel; utilize high-level bullet points supplied by product/solution owner to write a paragraph of copy; edit wording supplied by product/solution owner for clarity, flow and grammar; etc.)
- Review draft materials output by creative and digital personnel to ensure alignment to direction provided.
- Manage revision and approval of materials between project owner and digital/creative personnel.
- Post completed materials within appropriate web systems and/or sales channels.
- Utilize email, meetings, phone, Instant Message and any other necessary forms of communication to coordinate project details, address questions and manage project timelines with both creative/digital personnel and project owners.
- Collaborate with various team members to issue weekly email customer newsletter. This includes collecting content, editing for clarity/grammar, inputting request for digital creation of newsletter, routing proof/communicating edits to digital.
- Scan appropriate news sources to identify relevant news articles and publish into relevant platforms and channels. (For example, compile into review slide to be used in customer presentations.)
- Support planning and execution of annual sales meeting and customer conference. Includes project management, logistical support and additional project responsibilities, as assigned.
- Develop social media posts and push through appropriate platforms.
- BA/BS (Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or related discipline)
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience editing content for newsletters, sell sheets, and other marketing materials. Must have ability to write clearly, tailor content to different audiences, and have a solid grasp of grammar and tone.
- Technologically savvy with high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong background in customer marketing channels including social media, web, email, etc.
- Previous experience with SharePoint desirable. Previous experience with Work Front project management software helpful.
- Team player who can collaborate and work effectively with multiple people and teams.
- Project management capabilities
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to: Ariel Smith Ariel.Smith@randstadusa.com Who We Are - Randstad USA Learn more at www.randstadusa.com I will contact you as soon as possible!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.