Our Manufacturing client is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team in the South Bay.
The ideal candidate will bring technical savvy, and analytical drive, and an effective team-building ability to be part of a cross-functional team, working alongside the Controller, CFO, AP Dept, and IT.
location: El Segundo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Reconciliation of Balance sheet accounts
- Month-end and Year-end close
- Bank reconciliations
- Spot Errors in system from others
- Support accounts payable department
- Error free Journal entries and payroll entries.
- Support reconciliation of Merchant account
- Credit card Reconciliation and entries
- Other projects as it comes
- BS Accounting or Finance
- Oracle or SAP experience a plus!
- 5+ years of experience
- CPA or CPA-track a plus!!
This is a great opportunity to drive the organization's operational growth and offer rooms for growth!
Please email email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.