Excellent opportunity to join a first class organization that has continued to grow through expanding operations.
The Senior Human Resources Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role. Proactive adviser and coach that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our client located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania area. This position reports directly to the Vice President of the Human Resources department. This is a newly created position that will direct Human Resources operations and strategy for a 300+ employee company.
This role is critical in executing our people initiatives, driving cultural transformation, being a trusted business partner with sharp critical and analytical thinking that brings solutions, enhancing individual and team effectiveness and boosting manager accountability.
location: Lititz, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
Our client requires a candidate with a minimum of 10 years Corporate Human Resources experience with at least five years of management level experience. Our client seeks a Human Resources Manager with a strong breadth of experience and a "hands on" approach to Human Resources.
- Active HR Partner and contributor as a member of the Leadership Team, providing input, strong influence and counsel on HR related issues to successfully meet the business objectives.
- Develop and maintain working relationships of trust and credibility.
- Provide counsel, advice and recommendations to managers ensuring proper handling of constructive employee relations including coaching, counseling, discipline, policy adherence, and performance management with the goal to increase manager accountability.
- Implementation of Human Resources best practices to enable short and long term business strategies.
- A true hands-on approach that develops strong relationships with stakeholders and employees allowing accurate insights around the engagement, moral and "pulse" of the organization
- Drive and lead HR Projects according to overall HR strategy and needs, ensuring buy-in and timely execution.
- Manage local staff level manufacturing recruiting and on-boarding in line with local recruitment strategy
- Proactively and properly manage employee complaints, ensuring investigations are documented and concluded with resolution and in accordance with relevant policies and laws.
- Active contributor to the overall HR Business Partner Operations Team ensuring continuity of support, consistency and best practices.
- Partner with regional HR Centers of Excellence to implement integrated people and organization solutions, e.g., onboarding, benefits, leadership development, staffing/sourcing and reward and recognition, training, and employee data integrity.
- Bachelors Degree is required. MBA or Human Resources designations (SPHR, SHRM - SCP, etc.) are strongly preferred.
- 10 years of successful progressive (increasing responsibilities, scope and capabilities) HR generalist experience specifically in a manufacturing environment. ++
- Solid understanding of federal and state employment laws, with the ability to communicate and act on them clearly and timely.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel. Excel proficiency and fluency
- Proven track record for driving transformational change and enhancing HR/People initiatives in a manufacturing or similar environment
- Proven track record of providing HR support to various business models, business priorities/strategies, and company cultures.
For immediate consideration for this interesting opportunity please send your resume to: Kathleen.Harbaugh@randstadusa.com
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.