Growing technology based company in Fort Lauderdale area has an immediate need for an Accounting Manager to join a progressive company and provide hands-on support to senior management; the Accounting Manager will be responsible for preparing financial information to senior management and measure business performance.
Are you ready to join a fast-paced high-tech company?
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Prepare and review monthly journal entries and reconcile trial balance accounts
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions and prepare supporting schedules.
- Prepare accounting entries and monthly financial statements
- Review general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy and integrity of balances for reporting purposes
- Work with external auditors in addressing accounting issues and assist in the support of annual audits and quarterly and other interim reviews.
- Analyze complex and non-routine accounting issues.
- Perform Prepare analysis and recommendations and coordinate with financial reporting and general ledger accounting to arrive at sound accounting conclusions.
- Implements formal processes for obtaining and analyzing information gathered from internal sources for financial reporting
- Assist in ensuring timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance, provide US GAAP interpretations
- BBA in Accounting or Finance and CPA/MBA is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- 5-7 years of Accounting and Finance experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of accounting transaction work-flow, forecasting, budgeting and modeling
- Solid understanding of accrual accounting and financial reporting systems
- Highly skilled with building financial and forecasting models, developing financial commentaries and explaining variances
Please send your resume to: Daniel.Wan@randstadusa.com
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Acquisitions/Due Diligence, Analysis, AR, Accutax, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Aging Receivables, A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.