Randstad Professionals is seeking an Accounting Manager for a manufacturing client located in Western Lancaster County, PA. This position will pay up to $38 an hour and pay rate will be determined by skill level, experience and certifications candidate possesses.
location: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with company SOPs and governmental regulations
- Oversee staff including supervision of day-to-day tasks, mentoring team and providing guidance to promote a strong and collaborative work environment
- Work with IT Manager to ensure system operates without disruption and also to research new ERP to be implemented
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; CPA/MBA or other certification a plus
- Minimum five years in an Accounting role as a Supervisor or Manager - must have strong leadership experience!
- Working within ERP systems required; implementation experience a plus!
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please note if you do not have the background and skill set as outlined above you will not be contacted regarding this role.
skills: Budgeting, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Statements, Cost Accounting, Bank Reconciliations, Analysis, AP, AR, Bank Deposits, Cost Reporting, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Aging Receivables, Manufacturing Cost Acct, A/P Review, AR Billing, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting, $0-50 million, External Financial Statement Preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.