We are seeking a detail oriented HR Operations Specialist!
This position is responsible for the ongoing data collection, entry, and reporting (scheduled and ad-hoc) of employee data, obtained from a variety of data sources. This position requires the ability to analyze data from conceptualization through presentation.
Additionally, this position supports the HR team with training, and will assist the HR Operations Manager with new and existing initiatives.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
The HR Operations Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day duties supporting the HR Operations function; inputting HR transactions into ERP system, performing routine audits to ensure accuracy, ensure approvals are recorded, and backup data is scanned and stored appropriately.
- Respond accurately and timely to requests for ad hoc HR data and analytic reports from multiple teams.
- Develop simple to complex report queries in ERP.
- Monitor and process weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting from all HR systems.
- Prepare and maintain regular HR analytics for reporting purposes, including HR dashboards and compensation metrics.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve data anomalies using SQL or other statistical analysis software.
HR Operations Specialist Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Large ERP experience, PeopleSoft preferred
- Data experience preferred
- Excel, SQL desired
- Strong attention to detail and KSPH
Apply now for this direct hire opportunity!
skills: SQL, Data Entry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.