job summary: Randstad Professionals
is recruiting for an experienced Vendor Manager. This role will have a heavy focus on process management with a focus on data analysis, contract management and process improvement.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Support Vendor Management team by organizing and providing analysis of data, including standard and ad-hoc reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy with invoicing and providing budget variance analysis
- Monitoring of contracts to ensure compliance and adherence for all agencies
- Primary resource for audit preparation and documentation
- Manage process efficiencies including documentation of process creation and process flows.
- Support the department by coordinating and maintaining organizational processes through internal and external strategic development and implementation.
- Three or more years of Data Analysis, and process improvement experience is required
- Strong analytical and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience in managing Agency/Client relationships.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word (Tableau experience preferred)
Qualified candidates please click apply or email your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Credit Collections, Credit & Collections, Credit Analysis, Business Analysis, Analysis, Analysis - Sales, Analysis - Brand/Market, Credit Supv/Mgmt, Risk - Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.