Publicly Traded Real Estate Company in Howard County is looking for an Accounting Supervisor for
a newly created position due to company growth. This role is an excellent transitional role from Public Accounting to Industry. They will hire an exemplary Senior Accountant looking to take the next step in their career!
Offering an above average compensation package with additional cash and stock incentives, terrific benefits, and 40 hour work week. You do not want to miss this opportunity!
location: Laurel, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Supervision of 1 direct report
- Lease analysis for new and existing properties
- Hands-on management of a portfolio of properties through financial statement preparation
- Interact with site managers to understand the daily operations for your 20 property portfolio
- Internal financial reporting, budget management, and variance analysis
- BS Accounting
- CPA highly preferred, CPA candidacy REQUIRED
- 3+ years' progressive accounting experience
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Click to apply, or send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.