An accounting firm located in Central San Diego is seeking an Accounting Manager to join a well established and growing team. The Accounting Manager will be overseeing a team responsible for providing consulting services for clients in the San Diego market. The Accounting Manager must have public accounting experience in addition to a great personality and communication skills to provide top-notch service to their team and clients.
Perks include an unparalleled work/life balance, generous PTO plan, education/CPA/CPE reimbursement, quarterly bonus structure, and excellent career progression.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Supervise accounting staff overseeing GL accounting
- Monthly/annual financial close
- Financial reporting and audit support
- Develop accounting procedures for clients
- Present financial data/reports to C-Level, Management, Board Members to client companies
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- 6+ years of GL accounting experience
- Experience with client management/engagement
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Active CPA certification a plus
Salary: $80,000 - 90,000 + $10,000 target bonus (split to be paid quarterly)
skills: Management, General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Financial Reporting, Operational Audit, Bank Reconciliations, Internal Controls, GAAP, Month-End Close, Financial Audit, Year End Close, Project Accounting, Audit - Internal, Financial Reporting - External, Financial Reporting - Internal, Audit - External, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.