job summary: Position:
NW, DC Salary:
Non-profit in NW, DC is seeking a Financial Manager to be a part of their 6 person team. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of progressive experience as well as management experience.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Contract
salary: $36.00 - 40.86 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Responsible for:
- Biweekly Payroll for HQ employees
- End of month close including journal entries and reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly financials to report to the board
- Vendor payments (conferences as well as regular utility vendors etc.)
- Quarterly cash flow reports
- Must be able to attend quarterly board meetings (weekends)
- Regular interaction with finance committee & over all board (27 members)
- Must have Business, Finance or Accounting degree.
- Management / Supervisory experience required
Qualified candidates should submit their resume in word format.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Journal Entries, Financial Reporting, Bank Reconciliations, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.