Immediate need for a Human Resource Assistant in the Richmond area! This position will also emphasis in recruitment, exciting opportunity!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Administrative support.
- Establish and maintain open and effective lines of communication between Recruitment Team, hiring managers and applicants.
- Process credit reports and letters.
- Enters data for recruitment metrics
- Conduct pre-employment background checks for new hires and contractors.
- Support Employee Recognition program by preparing and printing nomination forms, creating certificates to be signed by CEO/President, preparing for quarterly meeting, etc.
- Administrative experience.
- Experience in human resources and recruiting.
- Great communication skills.
- Data entry/reporting metrics experience.
skills: Human Resources, Administration, Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.