Our client is a complex, global company. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organization, oversee accounting function and influence/impact a large staff.
location: Tewksbury, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
The Accounting Manager will manage a staff responsible for providing detailed and accurate accounting and financial reporting on time.
The position will train, motivate and develop the staff responsible for:
- Preparing periodical financial reporting (monthly/quarterly/yearly)
- Month end close
- Maintaining GL
- Balance Sheet rec's and analysis
- Process Improvements
- Ensuring financial information is accurate'
- SOX compliance
- Full cycle AP and AR
- Coordinating audits
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS in Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Previous staff management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn systems quickly
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.