job summary: Senior Accountant
The Senior Accountant is responsible for all accounting operations including GL and Inventory Accounting. We are looking for a self-driven, dynamic individual with strong problem solving skills and a positive attitude.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Perform day-to-day accounting functions, such as preparing -and approving journal entries, maintaining and reconciling general ledger accounts, processing of financial transactions, treasury functions, analyzing financial reports and accounts and making recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, liabilities, revenue and expenses that are in compliance with GAAP.
- Assist in continuous process improvement of month-end close procedures.
- Support and execute the preparation of month-end/year-end schedules and reconciliations.
- Record and reconcile intercompany accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assist management with external audit requests.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Assist with tax batch filling.
- Research any unusual variances in reconciliations and financial statements as requested by management.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Advanced MS Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication.
- CPA is strongly preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing and/or with inventory
$35-$40/hr. Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Katie @ 949-236-7258
skills: Excel, Corporate Tax, CPA, GAAP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.