job summary: Accounts Payable Specialist
The Accounts Payable Specialist will perform accounts payable accounting functions including receiving and matching invoices, receiving reports and purchase orders and accounts payable related record keeping.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Receive and process vendor invoices and internal check requests.
- Maintain open files for purchase orders, extensions and applicable discounts.
- Obtains approval from the appropriate personnel for payment of miscellaneous invoices, check requests and expense reports.
- Determine dates for invoices to be paid; keypunches invoices into computerized AP system.
- Maintain invoice files for unpaid invoices.
- Attach duplicate copy of checks to original invoices and files in permanent records.
- Print, verify and maintain AP reports.
- Receive and answer calls from vendors and internal departments concerning payment status of invoices.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 2 years of experience working within an accounting group.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Word with advanced skills in Excel.
- Knowledge and understanding of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within accounts payable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the capability to deal with matters in an objective and professional manner.
$18-$20 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Katie at 949-236-7258
skills: Accounts Payable, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.