job summary: Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for a wide variety of HR duties such as maintaining employee records and supporting the onboarding process.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquires or requests and provide assistance.
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person on the team.
- Maintain records of personnel related data in both hard copy and digital to ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Support the recruiting process by sourcing candidate, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting candidate and onboarding.
- Assist supervisors with performance reviews.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations, onboarding and updating new hire records.
- Produce and submit HR reports.
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience as an HR Coordinator.
- Knowledge of HR best practices.
- Ability to work in Microsoft applications.
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems.
- In-depth understanding of candidate sourcing tools like resumes databases and online forums.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
$22-$26 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Katie at 949-236-7258.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.